Handfree emergency SOS key phone
*Designed to work on Railway, metro, tunnel,etc.
*Housed in robust aluminium die case with spring loaded door,
it will offer protection against the outdoor environment,vandals
resistance and rot resistance.
* European/UK standards for EMC and US FCC, telephony,waterproofing IP66,
*Lightening protection together with offering the level of
performance and reliability demanded in such an environment
*DTMF(Dual Tone Multi Frequency)
*Matching with most PABX,PBX and PAX systems.
Main Product features
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body,
2. One button for emergency call, Illuminated button optional.
3. Door cover: orient automatically and good selfclosing, self-
protection when open the door, convenient for use. safety
design with patent.
4. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature
range from:-30'C to +75'C
5. Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back
6. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
7. Hearing aid compatible receiver, noise canceling microphone.
8. Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset
is left off hook, optional
9. Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware,
10. Easy installation/ replacement
1. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 48-60V.
2. Ambient temperature:-30'C~60'C Relative humidity:10%
~95%,Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:
3. Sound level of ringing: ≥70dB(A).
4. Standard frequency: low frequency group: 697, 770, 852,
941Hz,high frequency group: 1209, 1336, 1477Hz, frequency
deviation: ≤±1.5% If service line is a 3Km signal－level :
Standard frequency : low frequency group : 9dB±3dB , high
frequency group : 7dB±3dB, level difference between low and
high frequency of compound signal : 2±1dB , the total
distortion caused by intermodulation of harmonic wave is lower
than the basic level by at least 20dB.
5. Call transmission index: (5KM)SLR≤12,RLR≤-1,STMR≥10,
output impedance is 600Ω.
EN55024:1998 + A1:2001 immunity
ITU-T recommendations K.21 (07/2003)
1pcs in each inner CTN box, size: 43.3 x 27.6 x 19.1 G.W: 6.6kg
4pcs in outer CTN box, size: 56.6 x 44.5 x42 G.W: 17kg