DTMF alert phone call system
*Designed to work on Railway, metro, tunnel,etc.
*Housed in robust aluminium die case with spring loaded door,
it will offer protection against the outdoor environment,vandals
resistance and rot resistance.
* European/UK standards for EMC and US FCC, telephony,
*Lightening protection together with offering the level of
performance and reliability demanded in such an environment
*DTMF(Dual Tone Multi Frequency)
*Matching with most PABX,PBX and PAX systems.
Main Product features
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body,
2. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable speed-
dial telephone, Illuminated button optional
3. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature
range from:-30℃ to +75℃
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch
5. Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back
6. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
7. Handset: made of special engineering plastic, high antiknock
resistance, Weatherproof, armoured cable optional,
8. Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system
to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
9. Selectable 7 minute time out optional, to release the line if
the handset is left off hook.
10. Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware,
11. Easy installation/ replacement
1. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange and dispatching
exchange system with feeding voltage of 48-60V.
2. Ambient temperature:-30'C~75'C Relative humidity:10%
~95%,autmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance
3. Sound level of ringing: ≥70dB(A).
4. Standard frequency: low frequency group: 697, 770, 852,
941Hz,high frequency group: 1209, 1336, 1477Hz, frequency
deviation: ≤±1.5%,If service line is a 3Km signal-level:
Standard frequency: low frequency group: -9dB±3dB, high
frequency group: -7dB±3dB, level difference between low and
high frequency of compound signal: 2±1dB, the total distortion caused by intermodulation of harmonic wave is lower than the basic level by at least 20dB.
5. Call transmission index: (5KM)SLR≤12,RLR≤-1,STMR≥10,
output impedance is 600Ω.
EN55024:1998 + A1:2001 immunity
ITU-T recommendations K.21 (07/2003)
1pcs in each inner CTN box, size: 43.3 x 27.6 x 19.1 G.W: 6.6kg
4pcs in outer CTN box, size: 56.6 x 44.5 x42 G.W: 17kg